How to Use Gmail Boomerang
Gmail boomerang is an extension file. It is not in-built in your gmail account so you need to later add that extension in your gmail account. Boomerang provides scheduled sending and the perfect, maximum incorporated email reminders to Gmail, supporting you reach Inbox Zero.
To add and use the Gmail Boomerang on your account via web browser:
- You want to open your browser and look for Gmail in google. Though the Gmail is google product you could without delay open by using clicking this hyperlinkhttps://www.google.com/gmail/.
- Inside this link, signing in is step by step. First you need to go into your electronic mail deal with or your telephone wide variety after which click on subsequent. In next step, you want to go into your password.
- To add Boomerang on your gmail account you need to go towww.boomeranggmail.com/ there you will see “ Add this to your Gmail ! ” button. You need to click on that and continue.
- After that Boomerang extension will be add to your gmail account and a message saying “ you have successfully added Boomerang to your account ”. Then after that your gmail account will open.
- There you will see Thank you and small tour for Boomerang features. You can skip that tour also or you can watch by clicking on start.
- You can use you Boomerang by clicking on Boomerang logo. There you will see “ Return messages to inbox ” and its option. You can manage time for your returning message and sending message.
- You can bring your message back to your inbox whenever you want in your time management also can write a message or mail like you always do and then you need to click on “ Send Later ” menu to specify the time you want it send.
Boomerang is used for the managing your mails to send in a time particular time and you can bring back your message to inbox. If you are using other person’s device to sign in then you need to remember to sign out before leaving.