How to Merge Gmail Accounts into One Account
Merge Gmail accounts in to one account means merging separate accounts in one and getting all data in one. But this merging process is not available for the moment. But you can transfer your data from one account to another account which quite similar to merging accounts into one account.
To Merge Gmail Accounts into one account then you can follow these steps:
- First login your main primary account, for that, you need to open your browser. There you can to open Google or any other search engine that you ae familiar with. To open Google, you can click on this link https://www.Google.com to open the Google search engine page.
- In Google, you need to search for Gmail. You will get various results. The genuine result is always in the first line. Or you can click on this link https://accounts.Google.com/ServiceLogin to open the Gmail login web page.
- There you will need to type your email address and continue forward by clicking on next. And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on next.
- After you login, you need to go to the settings page. For that, in the top right corner below the profile photo, you will see a gear like icon which is settings drop down option. You need to click on that and get the drop down option. From the drop down, you need to click on the “Settings”.
- Inside the settings page, you need to be in the “Accounts and Import” tab.there, you need to check the “Import mail and Contacts” section where you need to click on the “Import mail and contacts” text.
- By clicking on that text, a window will pop out where you need to enter the email address of the account that you want to import mails and messages. Email address can be of any mail account. After you enter the email address, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, you need to click on the “Continue” button again. Then in the same window, you need to click on the entered account to choose. Then you need to enter the password of that account in next page. And then after finishing entering the password, you need to click on the “Next” button.
- In next step, you need to click on the “Allow” button to continue the process. Then you will get the “Authentication Successful” message and ask you to close that window.
- Then in another window, you need to click on the “Start import” button to import all contacts, mails and new mail for next 30 days. And then it will start importing. And a message will appear “It may take several hours (sometimes up to 2 days) before you start to see imported messages.
- You can close that window and keep using Gmail or even sign out and close your browser as well. Importing your mail and/or contacts in the background will be running. To check the progress of your import you can check the same “Accounts and Import” page.
After the process of import finishes, your account will be merged. You can follow the same process as mentioned in above steps to merge other accounts.