Gmail is the one popular software of Google Company. Gmail is the free email servers provided by Google Company for the user to access the Web. It also helps the user to synchronize the email content through IMAP or POP protocols. Nowadays to access or to do something work in the web it requests the user to sign in for further process. By Gmail, the user can access a various site and also helps the user to provide free space. Gmail is the free mail services provided by Google. Gmail is the powerful mailing services which are used worldwide. Today, we will guide you on the steps of how to Retrieve Gmail Password. Enjoy!
Now let’s discuss how to retrieve Gmail password. Following are some steps to retrieve the password:
- First, go to gmail.com to retrieve your Gmail account password
- Enter the email of your Gmail account to retrieve your password and click next.
- If you don’t remember an exact password, then click forget password otherwise enter a password to enter to the account.
- Account recovery window will open to retrieve your Gmail password.
- Fill the questions generated by Gmail to recover your account
- If you can’t remember exact date then select try another way.
- Here Gmail account will send the verification code on your mobile to retrieve Gmail. If you don’t have a phone then select it which generates another way.
- After number verification, Gmail requests a user to verify in another way.
- Now from all recovery method, the user must meet to the one recovery way to retrieve a Gmail password.
- Otherwise, Gmail will not respond to retrieving your Gmail password
Above are some steps to guide how to retrieve Gmail password. Now we clear how to recover your password. If you have any queries or confusion you can comment down on our link. For further more information please be in touch with us.