Gmail is Google associated emailing website. People use it as mailing and messaging with files attached. Gmail can be used in computer as well as in Mobile phones. Sometime people use someone another’s device to login. You might forgot to sign out before leaving, then you can control it from your computer website. You can Logout Gmail Account from all devices easily from you device.
To check and make sign out gmail account from other signed in device, you need to sign in first. To sign in you need to follow these steps:
- You need open your browser. There you need to open google. In google, you need to search for gmail or you can click on this link https://www.google.com/gmail/about/# to open the gmail home page.There you could create your new account and sign up. Or you could Sign in.
- Otherwise you can direct visit login page. By clicking on “Sign in” bar which may be seen on top right corner.Or you may click on this link https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier to go to login page.
- There first you need to enter your email address and click on next. In next step, you can enter your password.After you enter your password, you need to click on next again. Then after that, you will open your gmail account.
After you sign in, you need to check for signed session. To Logout gmail account, you need to follow these steps:
- There are many ways, one of the simplest way is to scroll to your main home page, which is inbox. At the bottom of inbox page , scroll down to bottom of the page and you will see “Last Account Activity” and details button on the right side. You need to click on that. After that another dialogue box will appear.
- In that, you will see all the recent activity session. There you will see “Sign out of all other web sessions”. By clicking on it, you will be signed out of all device at once.
- Or you can follow another step. You need to click on settings under the setting icon. It will be find on top right corner. You will open to another tab with settings. There you will find many option and setting.
- You need to enter the “Device activity & notification” on “Sign-in & security” tab. Innext page, you will see the devices that are signed with your account. You can browse which device is yours or not.
- If you find a device that you don’t access than you need to click on that and you will get Remove button. You need to click on that inorder to sign out that device with your account.
After all you need to sign out from the device youwere recently using before leaving.