How can you tell if your email has been read in Gmail?
Gmail is the free email services provided by the Google and Millions of people really use it. Here you would like to check if your mail that you have sent to someone has really read or not. But you need to know that this services is available but only for the Business account. It is not available for the personal accounts. But you would like to know that the similar results can be received using a browser extension.Below mentioned are the steps to Check your mail is seen or not in Gmail.
First you need to login your Gmail account, for that, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to open your browser. There you can to open google or any other search engine that you are familiar with. To open google, you can click on this link https://www.google.com to open the Google search engine page.
- In google, you need to search for Gmail. You will get various results. The genuine result is always in the first line. Or you can click on this link https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLoginto open the Gmail login web page.
- There you will need to type your email address and continue forward by clicking on next. And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on next.
After you login, check these steps to Check your mail is seen or not in Gmail by receivers, only if your account is business or school:
- First compose a message. The compose button is at left side. You can click on that and then you will see the compose tab at right side. There you need add content or attach documents and also add the recipients.
- It is better to add the subject also. Then after finish composing like a normal way, you will see the drop arrow icon at bottom of the compose tab. you need to click on that icon and check for the options.
- From those option, you will see the “Request read receipt” option which you need to click. Note: This only shows in the Business or School account.
- Then you just need to click on the “Send” button to send your message. All the recipients receive a read receipt request that sends you a notification as soon as they read the mail. When using the Web-based Gmail client, the notification is shown directly below the body of the message.
After notify you will know it and you will be calm about the reply or to Check your mail is seen or not in Gmail.