Boomerang helps to add delay send functionality to your Gmail so now you can write a message as well as you can have it send at whatever time you prefer to choose. You can also increase your open rates by timing an email for peak work hours like a well-timed email which is 30% more likely to be read than a poorly timed one.
Do you know, Gmail delay sends you the following:
- You can write late night emails without interrupting colleagues
- To be at the top of someone’s inbox you can schedule your email when they start their day
- If you wish to create any note immediately after happening anything, and you want to send it the next morning then you can simply also make a draft message
- You can automate follow-ups by using “Send Later if No Reply”
Delaying the delivery of messages in Gmail is so easy with Boomerang which helps to add a function of a “Send Later” button in to your Gmail compose window by allowing you to delay when any of your messages are sent with the click of a button.
Some of the steps which you can implement if you want to delay send in Gmail account which is mentioned below:
- At first all you need to do is install Boomerang which is a free so you can download it easily.
- After downloading and installing a boomerang now you can draft your message in Gmail.
- You need to click in the newly added features of it which is a “Send Later” button which will be automatically appeared in the below to the “Send” button.
- After that you need to choose the time in which time you want your message sent and then you need to click in order to confirm.
- And similarly if you have scheduled an email in your Gmail then now your email will be sent at the time in which time you had choose
- Or incase if your computer is on or it is being connected to the internet then delay send in Gmail has never been easier.