How to Track Phone by Gmail ID
Gmail track phone means phone tracker service which works with a Gmail account. If your phone is lost and you have your Gmail account signed in it then you need to sign in same account in your Gmail website and then use the service to find your phone by tracking down. Now you can Track Phone by Gmail ID easily.
To Track Phone by Gmail ID, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open your browser where you can to open Google or any other search engine that you are familiar with. In search engine, you need to search for Gmail. You will get various results from which you need to open the genuine link.
- In Gmail login page, you will need to type your email address on the given blank and continue forward by clicking on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard.
- And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard.
- As you open your account, you need to go for the “My Account” page. So, you need to click on the profile picture of your Gmail in your home page. The icon/ profile picture is in the top right corner.
- As you click a drop down option will appear, in which you need to click “My Account” text. Then in that page, you will see the “Sign-in & security” tab. within that tab, you need to scroll down and you will see the “Find your phone” option.
- You will need to click on it and then you will be able to see your device information. Then the lost mobile detail is what you need to click on. For that you need to verify by entering the login password.
- Then you get the options for what you can do for the lost device. You will be guided there totally. So, follow the on-screen instructions to find your phone.
These service works pretty well if you know how to use. But you should be careful about your things.