Gmail is the online mailing service provided by the Google. You can create as many as account you want. It is totally free. Though you can make many other Gmail account but what about the contents that you have in the older Gmail account. It can’t be recovered if you forgot the password. So, it’s always better not to create many Gmail accounts. While you have and account and forgot the login password and also doesn’t know the details that you need while resetting the password then there is only one way to recover your account. And that is to Hack Crack your Gmail Password. There are many ways to hack/crack your Gmail password but let’s go for the easiest way.
To Hack Crack your Gmail Password using your Chrome Browser in your computer:
- First of all, you need to know that if you have ever logged in your account to your browser like Google Chrome then you don’t actually need to worry. Browser like Google Chrome saves the login details privately if using it as default.
- So for that, you need to go for the settings in the browser. So, you need to see the triple dot icon in top right corner of the screen and click on it. Then you will get the drop down options.
- Form those option, you need to click on the “Settings”. Then in the settings page, you will see all the thing that can be set by manually as well. So, in the same page, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- And there you will see the “Advanced” text with drop down icon. You need to click on it and then the advance settings page will be seen.
- On the advance settings page, you will see the “Passwords and forms” section. Inside that, you will see the “Manage passwords” which you need to click on. When manage passwords page opens, you need to check for the “Saved Passwords” section.
- Then on that section, you will see all the saved passwords. You need to check for the Gmail one. You will get with the website link. Then as you see the saved passwords, you can also see the eye-like icon beside the passwords.
- That icon is used to un-hide the passwords. So, you need to click on it. As you click on it, you will see the password and then you can copy that password and use it in the logging process where you forgot the password.
So this feature of Google Chrome always helps the needy people who really needs help. In some cases, if your browser isn’t running in the default settings then your passwords might not be saved.
If that’s the situation then you can install the “Outlook PST Repair” which can repair your all contents and also the passwords. So, you will need to download that form the respective device store.
If you think this will not work or didn’t work then you can pay for the cracker file. If your mail is too important then you can pay for it. You just need to buy the app in the store. The name of the app is “WinSuite 2012” which fully trustable. You can see the pricing in the same page.