Add Another Email Account to the Gmail App
Gmail is a mailing service of Google account where anyone can create a multiple accounts for free. A person with two or more account can use all those Gmail accounts. Gmail app on Android allows a person to use his/her all Gmail account in one Android device. Same person can use another email account provided by another email provider in same Gmail app. Now you can easily Add another Email Account to the Gmail App in your mobile.
To Add another Email Account to the Gmail App in your mobile devices, follow the steps below:
- First unlock your Android phone and open the Gmail app in it. Gmail gas the ‘M’ letter icon which you need to find and tap on. After you open the app, you need to tap on the three line icon in top left corner of the screen or you can swipe to right form left.
- As you see the options in the left part of the screen, you get two ways to add another account. First way is, you will see your current one Gmail address with a down arrow icon. You need to tap on it to see the drop down option. From the option, you need to tap on the “Add Account” section with a plus ‘+’ symbol.
- Second way is from the menu, scroll down to bottom of the screen in menu and you will see the “Settings” tab. You need to tap on it and then you will see your account and an options “Add Account”. You need to tap on it.
- Both way will open the same screen so, you can follow any one way. In that screen, you will ask what type of account you want to add. You tap on the “Google” with its symbol to add a Gmail account and to add another email account then tap on the respective email provider name.
- Then in next screen, you need to enter your email address of another account that you want to add. After entering the email address, you need to tap on the “Next” button. Here you can add an account by creating a new account as well.
- And in the next step, you need to enter the password of that account. And then you need to tap on the “Continue” button. After that your account will be added and you can use your two account in a one Android device with in one app.
- If you want to add more accounts then you can follow same steps again. While you can use one account a time so, you need to switch accounts. For that, you need to open the app and swipe to right from let. In the menu page you need to tap on the current email address and another email address will be shown in drop down option.
- There you need to choose and you will be switch. From the menu you can switch it in other way. You can tap on the profile photo or the icon in the top of the screen in the menu tab. You just need to tap on the profile photo or the icon to switch the account.
After that you can manage your mails and messages of two accounts in one device then the email account is of different email providers.