forwarding gmail messages to another account from any other account additionally from inbox or sent is one of the features of Gmail.com. Or you can choose to channel all your new messages to another email address, or only forward some sorts of messages. You can set up message forwarding only in PC, not in mobile app.
Forwarding Gmail Messages To Another Account ?
- First , you want to login your gmail account on your pc browser:
- After opening the account, there you will see Settings or gear button on top right corner. You need to click on that and an optional settings comes. You need to click on that Settings.
- In next page, you will see some tabs on the top. Some of them are: General, Labels, Inbox, Accounts and Import, Filters and Blocked Addresses, Forwarding and POP/IMAP, Chat, Labs, Offline and Themes.
- You need to click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. after clicking on that, you will see total 3 sections and save changes and cancel button. The first is forwarding section, and inside there you will see an “Add a Forwarding address”.
- There after that, you need to enter the email address that you want to forward your messages to. After that, you need to click on “ Next ” and a different box will pop up and there you need to click on “Proceed”.
- After that another pop up screen on the same old page saying “A confirmation code has been sent to particular address to verify permission.” And you need to click on “OK” button.
- And you need to open that email address and verify the link message by clicking on it. Then after that you need to go back to settings page of the particular gmail account that you want to forward message from. And then you need to click on refresh button.
- Then you need to select the “ Forward a copy of incoming mail to ” and you need to choose what should happen to copy of your messages. You can basically choose- Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox.
- Than after that you need to click on “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.