Create Business Gmail Account
Gmail for business is also known as G Suite which is one of the paid versions of Gmail. Many companies Create Business Gmail Account for various purposes.
The following are the steps in order to create business gmail account which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to decide which plan level you need to use it from three different plan levels are available over there and it ranges from the Basic plan to the Enterprise plan before you start to create business Gmail account.
- You can also find a listing of each plan at the URL of a web browser of https://gsuite.google.com/pricing.html and now you can use the scroll bar on the right of the screen in order to review the features available for each plan level.
- After that you need to select the G Suite option which is right for you and when you think that you are ready then you need to click the Get Started button.
- After that now you need to write Business Profile Information and then you need to select a plan level and you can see that “Let’s get started” on your PC screen.
- If the Let’s Get Started screen displays then you need to review the screen and when you are ready you need to click in the Next button.
- After that now you will be asked with a series of profile questions about your business where you need to answer the questions and then you need to click in the “Next” button in order to move through the questionnaire.
- You need to write profile information for your G Suite account and now you need to write in the blank text box of first name, last name, Current email address you use at work, Business or organization name, Number of employees, County/Region.
- After entering all required information now you need to click in the Next button whose background color is blue.
- After that you need to complete your profile information and for that you need to Choose a Domain screen displays and you need to choose a Domain Name and for that simply you can use your own domain or buy a new domain and now you need to click to the left of an option to select it.
- If you choose to use a domain name which you already own then the screen asks for the domain name and if you choose to buy a new domain name then the screen asks you what domain name you want.
- And also it gives you an opportunity to check to see if it is available or not and then you are also asked to provide your domain contact information.
- Finally you have created your business Gmail account.
These are the steps that you have to follow to create Business Gmail account for your business.If this helps check this link out if you have to create your personal gmail account.