How to View Google Contacts and Edit
Gmail account is an online mail service which is used for sending a large file from one mail to another mail. Gmail account is also known as Google account.Below are the steps involved for viewing Google Contacts and editing them.
The following are the steps in order to view google contacts and edit a contact which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open a browser and then you can take the help of any search engine and one of the popular search engine is google and to use that you can go to google.com and then there you can search for the google contact page then you will get so many link which are related to it.
- Or you can directly go to https://contacts.google.com/ this link is for the google contact.
- After going to that link of your gmail account is logged in already then it will show you the entire contact list or you can view the google contact.
- If not then you need to login to gmail account and for that you need to open the browser which is installed in yours pc then you just open browser and type google.com in url then in google search engine you search for the google login account or go to the https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin/identifier link for the login page.
- To login the gmail account you should have Gmail account and if in case you don’t have gmail account then you need to create a Gmail account at first.
- Here you need to write your right email address and then click in the “Next” button where the background color is in blue.
- In new page of it, you need to write your password and click in the “Next” button again where the background color is in blue.
- Finally your account is successfully logged in.
- And when you are logged in and go to the google contact there you can see all the list of a contact and then now after that there you can click on a contact’s name which is in the top right corner.
- After that there you can click on the Edit and the after that you can easily edit the information.
- After that now you can click in the “Save” button whose background color is blue and the text are written in white color.