How to Create and Send Email on Gmail
Gmail is a free, advertising-supported electronic mail service developed by means of Google. Customers can get right of entry to Gmail at the web and through cellular apps for Android and iOS.Learn how you can Create and Send Email on Gmail below.
To login to Gmail account via website/ PC browser:
- You need to open your browser and search for Gmail in google. Though the Gmail is google product you can directly open by clicking this link https://www.google.com/gmail/.
- After you click on that link, that you will open a first step of Gmail login. First you need to enter your email or phone number. By clicking next it will ask you to enter the password.
- After clicking on next you will be directly head towards you Gmail account. In the home page of Gmail account, you will see many function/ features and option.
- The first you will see is Search space. You can search you mail in there by typing name. In the same line at right side you will see; Google Apps, Google notification and Profile options/buttons.
- Then you see Gmail option, if you click on that contacts and tasks sub options. Then in same you will see selection option, refresh button and more option.
To Create and Send Email on Gmail :
- In next line, you will see compose. Compose means creating. You can create your mails from here. In same line you will see; Primary, Social and Promotions.
- It means all the mails and messages will be seen on Primary box. All the social related mails are seen on the Social box and all promotions related mails are seen on the Promotions box. You can make your own box where you can store other important mails and messages. All the mails received can be seen on Primary block.
- Here comes Compose: creating a mail. If want to create a mail or a message than you need to click on Compose. After you click, you will see a 1/3 part of screen’s dialogue box.
- In the dialogue box you will see “New Message”. Exactly down you will see “To”. Here you need to write recipients name or email address. The person who you want to send the mail/ messages.
- In next line you will see “Subject”, writing a subject is not necessary. But it will help receiver to find your mail if it’s deleted. Deleted messages are not permanently delete. It goes in the trash bin. Where all the deleted mails go. It’s like recycle bin.
- Then after that you will see a blank space. This the space where you write your messages or mail. You can write as much as you want to write.
- Following the functions and features. It gives you to link your file, photos, emoji, etc. you can edit your text also. Or delete if you don’t liked it.
- Then after entering everything, you need to click on “Send” button to send mail to other person. You should make sure if recipients name or email address is written correctly or not.
- After you send your mail, you will get your “sent message” dialogue. You can view that message from there. Or you can view your sent messages/mails in “Sent Mails” box. You will see all your sent mails there.