Gmail is the online mailing service that is provided by Google. It is a free service that can be used by anyone from any part of the world. Gmail account can have your details and share to your contacts. You can register your phone number to make the mail access easy. You can also change registered number of your gmail later if you are planning to change your contact number.Below are the steps for How To Change Registered Number Of Your Gmail.
Watch video tutorial:
How To Change Registered Number of Your Gmail, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open your browser where you can to open Google or any other search engine that you are familiar with. In search engine, you need to search for Gmail. You will get various results from which you need to open the genuine link.
- In Gmail login page, you will need to type your email address on the given blank and continue forward by clicking on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard.
- And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard.
- As you open your account, you need to go for the “My Account” page. So, you need to click on the profile picture of your Gmail in your home page. The icon/ profile picture is in the top right corner.
- As you click a drop down option will appear, in which you need to click “My Account” text. Then in that page, you will see the “Personal info & privacy” tab which you need to click on.
- Inside that page, you will see the “Your Personal info” section by scrolling down a little. You can also view it in the bird-eye view in left side. Inside that section, you will see all your personal info including “Phone”. You will need to click on that option.
- If you have a number already in it but you need to change then you will see change your phone number” text and your numb also. You will need to click on the “Edit” button beside your number.
- Then you need to update the number with latest one that you are using. As you type the number, continue to next and then you will receive a message with code in that number.
- You will need to enter the code in the process and after that, you will need to save the changes. Then your number will be changed and you will always need to have that number until the account is active.
So, changing the registered number in Gmail is easy and can be done with few steps.Hope this How To Change Registered Number Of Your Gmail steps helped you.Enjoy Gmail!!