There are few ways for restoring the lost or deleted emails from Gmail. We will have to follow some steps to restore the deleted mails. Today we will see the Steps To Recover Permanently Deleted Mails From Gmail.
Some ways and the steps to Steps To Recover Permanently Deleted Mails From Gmail are:
1st way: Recovering a Deleted mail from Trash
We know that when we deleted any files in our desktop it goes to the recycle bin. Similarly, when we delete any mail in Gmail, it goes to the trash bin. But Trash folder only keeps the deleted files up to a month. It is very easy to recover from trash. We will have to follow the given steps:
- Open Gmail account.
- At the top, there is the search box, click the Down arrow.
- Select Mail and Spam and Trash next to “Search,”
- Put the information you’re looking for
- Now, click Search
[ Further Reading ] Create Gmail Group Email List
2nd way: Recover emails from Google’s server
As the first way is only useful up to 30 days. After 30 days the mails from trash are automatically deleted. In this case, Google’s server can be used to recover the mail. Here permanently deleted mails may be recovered. All the erased emails are stored by Google on its server after the trash folder is empty. There is no other option to recover the deleted mail with any data recovery software, therefore, this is recommended. So here, we have to take help of Google Mail Support Team.
Follow the steps given below:
- Login to Gmail account
- Then go to email support page (https://support.google.com/mail/…)
- Here fill the complete form with necessary correct details
- Then mention the last date you remember.
- Now, we have to enter all required information of the problem. We also have to mention that the emails are lost accidentally
- And then click on ‘submit’ option
After everything is finished, we will get email from email@example.com within half an hour. After this, only we will be able to know if our erased emails have successfully recovered or not. If the emails are recovered then we can see them on our inbox or else we get a message “unable to recover”.
So, these were the Steps To Recover Permanently Deleted Mails From Gmail. Enjoy!