How to Queue or Schedule an Email in Gmail
Schedule an Email in Gmail or Queuing mails means you can set the time to send a particular mail at particular time. This feature is free but doesn’t come in-build. This feature is later added as extension in Google Chrome. You can do it in Google Chrome browser only. This extensions is known as Boomerang.
To add Boomerang on your Google Chrome browser for Gmail, you can follow these steps:
- You need to open your Google Chrome browser and open a search engine like Google. In search engine, you will need to search for the Gmail first. So, as you open the Gmail page,you need to sign in your account.
- There you will need to type your email address and continue forward by clicking on “Next” button or simply press “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on “Next” button or simply press “Enter” key from the keyboard. And this will make you sign in your account.
- Then to add Boomerang on your Gmail account you need to go to the specific mentioned page where you will see “Add this to your Gmail ! ” button. You need to click on that and continue.
- After that Boomerang extension will be added to your Gmail account and a message saying “you have successfully added Boomerang to your account”. Then after that your Gmail account will open.
Watch This Tutorial Video on “How To Schedule Email on Gmail”
As you open the Gmail after adding extension, you can follow these steps for queuing or scheduling email:
- So first, you will see Thank you and small tour for Boomerang features. You can skip that tour also or you can watch by clicking on start as well.
- You can use you Boomerang by clicking on Boomerang logo. There you will see “Return messages to inbox” and its option. You can manage time for your returning message and sending message.
- You can bring your message back to your inbox whenever you want in your time management. You can write a message or mail like you always do and then you need to click on “Send Later” menu to specify the time you want it send.
After setting all, you can relax and sign out your account and also be busy in your other works. Your mail will be sent in time that you have scheduled. You can schedule more than one mails at a time by queuing them.