How to Remove Gmail Account from Android
Gmail account is an online mail service which is used for sending a large file from one mail to another mail. Gmail account is also known as Google account. When you are not interested to use a gmail account any more you can just simply remove Gmail account from android device.
The following are the steps in order to Remove Gmail Account from Android which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to unlock your android mobile if in case it is lock and after that you need to go to your device’s Settings app which you can see in it home screen of yours mobile.
- You need to tap to setting and inside it you can see there a “Personal” which you need to tap and you will reach to the inside then you need to tap to the “Accounts”.
- After that you need to tap the account which you want to remove from the android device and if in case you want to remove your Google Account or Gmail account, you need to first tap to Google or Gmail.
- After that you need to tap to the More Remove account and if it is only Google Account that you want to remove from your mobile then you need to enter your device’s pattern, PIN, or password for security purpose.
- Once you remove your Gmail account you can easily add your Gmail account in your android device.
- Deleting and removing a Gmail account has a great difference between them. When you delete your Gmail account you cannot add your Gmail account in android device but when you remove your Gmail account you can easily add your Gmail account to your android device.
- People generally remove their account when they do not want to use their Gmail account from android device.
- When people have multiple account of Gmail they want to remove one of their Gmail account which they do not prefer to use in the android device of theirs.
- You can remove multiple accounts from the android device similarly one by one.