How to Unsend an Email on Gmail
You can ship or un-ship messages from a browser or the Gmail app. This putting helps you plenty in re-sending the equal mail with correct statistics. In case you make a typo or regret sending a message, you can undo the movement by using enabling “Undo ship.” This placing offers you the choice to take again a message you simply sent.Here we will see how to un-send an Email on Gmail.The steps are pretty simple and are mentioned below.
To un-send an Email on Gmail from desktop:
- First you need to login to your gmail account in your PC’s web browser. To login you can search gmail on google. As you search, you will get numerous results from which you need to open the genuine one.
- In Gmail login page, you will need to type your email address on the given blank and continue forward by clicking on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard.
- And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard. After signing in, you need to compose a mail. Composing mail button is in left hand side.
Watch Video Tutorial here:
- After composing your mail, you will click on send. As soon as you click on send you might see a mistake. So you might regret if you have not turn on. And again you need to type the mail correctly and send it again. It contains duplicity, and receiver also gets bore.
- To turn on that undo setting, you need to go to settings Inside the setting there you will see many sub settings and you will also see particular setting button. You need to click on that and inside that you will see Undo Send setting and other settings also.
- In the same line of undo send setting, you will see “Enable Undo Send”. You need to tick on that option. Then after that you can set a period of seeing option. Time period of send cancellation. Default is 10 seconds. You will get option of 5, 20 and 30 seconds.
- After that click on the “Save Changes” button at bottom by scrolling down. This will enable the Undo setting in our account. And later you can remove that setting by entering the same page with same process and you can un-tick the option.
If you are signing in to your account with other person’s device than remember to sign out before leaving.