How to Make Video Call on Gmail
Gmail is a mailing service that is provided freely to people all over the world by Google. But Gmail can make video call using the help of Hangout which may not be familiar to all of the people. Using hangouts and calling other is also free if you have an internet connection in your device. But you can Make Video Call on Gmail or call or text people form your Google contacts or gmail contacts.
To make video call on Gmail, you can follow these steps:
- So, you will need to open the Hangouts page in your computer browser. For that you need to be login to your gmail account. It is better if you are already logged in to your Gmail account using Gmail login page. Or it will be no problem if you haven’t logged in.
- You can directly login to your Hangouts and Gmail account at once by entering to Hangouts page Opening hangouts after opening gmail will be little difficult, so you can go through that text link.
- As you open the hangouts as your account, you will see the home page where you can see three icons and that is for video call, phone call, and text message. So, you will need to click on the “Video Call” icon. This will open another window.
- There you will be asked to use your camera and mic. To use that you need to click on the “Allow” button. After you allow, you will be asked to enter the gmail address or the gmail name of that person whom you want to video call.
- This will send an invitation and as they accept the invitation, you will be able to video call with him/her. You can video call or voice call anyone form the gmail contacts.
So as you finish calling, you can click on the end call button which is red. You can call anytime as you have internet connection.