How to Create a Group Chat on Gmail
As you all know, Gmail is an online mailing service provided by the Google as free service for everyone. Gmail itself is a big free service to use but Gmail includes other services as part of it and make able to use it in a freeway. Hangouts is one of the feature/service that is already added in the Gmail. You can use Hangouts to make free calls, message, video chats, chats, etc. You can start and Create a Group Chat on Gmail where Gmail is the main source for the Hangouts. A group chat can consist of up to 150 people and a group video call can include up to 10 people.IF you have any problem creating gmail group chat then folow the simple steps below for How to Create a Group Chat on Gmail.
To Create a Group Chat on Gmail using Hangouts, you can follow these steps:
- So, you will need to open the Hangouts page in your computer browser. For that you need to be login to your gmail account. It is better if you are already logged in to your Gmail account using Gmail login page. Or it will be no problem if you haven’t logged in.
- You can directly login to your Hangouts and Gmail account at once by entering to Hangouts page Opening hangouts after opening gmail will be little difficult, so you can go through that text link.
- As you open the hangouts as your account, you will see the home page where you can start a conversation. You will see the “+” icon which is for New conversation.
- You will need to click on that and you will see another two section from which you need to click on the “New group” section. Then you need to type down the name or email or phone number of that particular person and after adding peoples in that newly created group, you need to click on the green tick button.
- After that you can start chatting and sending messages in a group. For that you will see the messaging tab in the right side.
Make sure that a group chat can consist of upto 150 people and a group video call can include upto 10 people. After that you can enjoy in group as free service. If you are in Android or iPhone then the steps are same only the screen size will be different.