You can ship or un-ship messages from a browser or the Gmail app. This putting helps you plenty in re-sending the equal mail with correct statistics. In case you make a typo or regret sending a message, you can undo the movement by using enabling “Undo ship.” This placing offers you the choice to take again a message you simply sent.
For Gmail undo Send setting from web browser:
- First you need to login to your Gmail account in your PC’s web browser. To login you can search Gmail on google or you can proceed through this https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin/signinchooser You need to enter your password only and click on next if you are logging in time to time.
- Otherwise you will need to enter your email address and as well as password and then click on next. After signing in, you need to compose a mail. Composing mail button is in left hand side.
- After composing your mail, you will click on send. As soon as you click on send you might see a mistake. So you might regret if you have not turn on. And again you need to type the mail correctly and send it again. It contains duplicity, and receiver also gets bore.
- To undo setting, you need to go to settings first. Inside the setting there you will see many sub settings and you will also see particular setting button. You need to click on that and inside that you will see Undo Send setting and other settings also.
- In the same line of undo send setting, you will see “Enable Undo Send”. You need to tick on that option. Then after that you can set a period of seeing option. Time period of send cancellation. Default is 10 seconds. You will get option of 5, 20 and 30 seconds.
- You can later be annoyed and will want to cancel the undo send setting. To remove that setting you will need to enter the same page with same process and you can un-tick the option.
If you are signing in to your account with other person’s device than remember to sign out before leaving.