What is Gmail Signature? How to add it?
Gmail signature is an email signature which appears in the bottom of every mail and messages as footer that you send to others. The signature is automatically added if the feature is on. It is helpful if you need to send the same small message or contact number or quote in every sent messages. You will not be necessary to write the same thing every time.
To add gmail signature for your gmail account, first you will need to sign in.
- You need to open your browser. There you can to open google or any other search engine that you are familiar with. To open google, you can click on this linkhttps://www.google.com to open the google search engine page.
- In google, you need to search for gmail. You will get various results. The genuine result is always in the first line. Or you can click on this linkhttps://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin to open the gmail login web page.
- There you will need to type your email address and continue forward by clicking on next. And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on next. Then after that, you will open your gmail account.
Now follow these steps to add Gmail signature in your mails:
- In the home page of your gmail account, you will see many features. You will also see settings gear like icon at the top right hand side then click on that icon and options will be seen in the drop down. You must select settings. There after selection, you will open a page with many tabs and section.
- On the general tab, you will need to scroll down and there you will see Signature section. In that section, you will be ticked on “No Signature” by default. So, you need to click on anther dot or directly enter the text on the given blank and dot will be selected automatically.
- If you want, you can change format of your message by adding an image or changing the text style, font. You can also insert some links if you want. Then after that, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page for saving the changes by clicking on “Save Changes”.
Then you can check it by sending a mail to anyone. You can later off the Signature feature from same area, tab and section by following same steps. You also need to remember to sign out before leaving the device.
If you do not have a Gmail account yet, then you can create one for free. Refer to this link for more https://gmaillogins.net/create-new-gmail-account/