How to Edit Gmail Signature
Gmail signature is an email signature which appears in the bottom of every mail and messages as footer that you send to others. The signature is automatically added if the feature is on. It is helpful if you need to send the same small message or contact number or quote in every sent messages. You can change or Edit Gmail Signature if your detail messages.
To Edit Gmail signature, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open your browser where you can to open Google or any other search engine that you are familiar with. In search engine, you need to search for Gmail. You will get various results from which you need to open the genuine link.
- In Gmail login page, you will need to type your email address on the given blank and continue forward by clicking on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard.
- And in next step, you will get another blank to enter your password then again you need to enter or click on next or simply press the “enter” key form the keyboard.
- When you enter the home page after login, you will see inbox mails that had been received by you. In the right side, you will see a gear like icon with down arrow. That icon is for settings.
- Inside settings, you will get different tab where you need to be in general tab where you will need to scroll down and there you will see Signature section. In that section, you will be seeing the text that you had entered as signature before.
- If you want, you can change format of your message by adding an image or changing the text style. You can also insert some links if you want. Then after that, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page for saving the changes by clicking on “Save Changes”.
Then you can check it by sending a mail to anyone. You can later off the Signature feature from same area, tab and section by following same steps. You also need to remember to sign out before leaving the device.Make sure that your changes has occurred.