Gmail is a very popular online mailing service provided by the Google. Gmail is mostly used online mailing service and Google have provided the two step verification security for the Gmail accounts. It can be turned on and off as you want. If you have turned on the feature or somebody did then you can Disable Gmail Two Step Verification as well.
To disable Gmail two step verification from web browser, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open your browser then search for Gmail in Google like search engine. You will find numerous results with link but you need to open the genuine one.
- As you enter the Gmail login page, you need to enter your email address or your phone number and then click on “Next’ button or simply press the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- In next step, you need to enter your password in the given blank and then you need to click on “Next’ button or simply press the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- As you open your Gmail account, you will see many things. You will see a profile button with circle icon on top right corner which you need to click on. After that, you will see sub options like: Privacy, My Account, add account and Sign out button.
- You need to click on My Account option. By clicking on that, you will be opening a next page with some features description. You will see Sign-in & security, Personal info & privacy and Account preferences.
- You need to click on “Sign-in & security” tab. within that tab, you need to scroll down and you will see the “Password & sign-in method”.
- In that box, you will see 2-Step Verification which is turned on. Ow you need to turn it off by clicking on it and a message or call will be received to get you a verification code.
- After entering the code in the process, your two factor authentication feature will be turned off and you will just need to enter our password to login form next time.
So, remember your login password for next logins and sign out in every logins as well.