How to Change the Date Format and Time Zones in Gmail
Gmail is an online email which is used for sending large no of file through the internet. Gmail account is need for the google as well. To change the date format and time zones in Gmail you must have a Gmail account.
The following are the steps in order to change the Date Format and Time Zones in Gmail which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open your browser and with the help of any search engine you can search for changing the date format and time zones in Gmail and then you can get so many link over there.
- Or you can directly go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?pli=1&t=AKUaPmZ70VWLWaZ-Akt-pGtoYg6PtyXAywiQcwHfKuQNZmEjKHlXYI1kAbc9TCodGl-ycEsZfIrZGTDwET3cHnbr15FUQ6aOqw%3D%3D this link and then you can go to the Settings gear button at the top right of Google Calendar.
- After that you need to select Settings from the drop-down menu and then you need to select the correct time zone under your current time zone: section.
- If in case you cannot find the correct city or time zone then you need to try to check Display all time zones or you need to make sure that your country time zone is chosen correctly under the country question which is just above to the time zone area.
- You need to select Settings from the drop-down menu and then you need to select the Date zone under your current Date zone: section.
- After that you need to click in the “Save” button which means you have saved all the settings that you had made successfully.
Date and time formats are generally specified as date and time pattern strings and within date and time pattern strings. A text can be quoted by using single quotes (‘) in order to avoid interpretation.