Gmail is a free web based email service provided by Google. It is used for sending mails. You can send your mails to different email users. Only registered gmail users can send email mail in gmail. Gmail is a free email service developed by Google which was released on April 1, 2004. www.gmail.com or google.com/mail is the official web addresses of Gmail.
We accidentally delete emails from our inbox sometimes. But only after then you realize you deleted the important email. In Gmail, you can actually restore the deleted email messages.
Steps to Recover Deleted Gmail
- Go to the web address www.gmail.com or google.com/mail. This will open up the Gmail login page.
- Once its load you have to enter your email address or your phone number. You have to enter your correct email address or your phone number.
- After entering your email address definitely you have enter your password also . You have to enter your correct password to login. Once you enter your email address and password correctly then click on sign in button to sign in to your gmail account.
- Then click on trash. It is located at the left side of your page. Click on more and click on trash.
- There you will see a deleted mail. Choose the mail a that you want to recover. Select anyone of them. After selecting click on Move to: button. Then choose the location that you want to move deleted mail.
- Once to select the area that you want to move your mail you can see in that area that you had moved the mail. Like this your deleted mail will be recover from gmail.
- Please remember that, in order to recover deleted emails Gmail, you have to act before the message has been there for 30 days. After days in the Trash folder, the message will be automatically delete permanently.